Recruitment is the cornerstone of our business. We know where to source exceptional talent and our extensive industry experience equips us with the ‘know how’ required to bring clients and candidates together.
It takes knowledge and commitment to thoroughly research a market and identify the talent within; particularly given that an estimated 80% of candidates are not actively looking for new career opportunities. Direct approaches to candidates are often the most effective element of our recruitment solutions.
As each recruitment assignment is different, the methods we use to identify candidates vary. We will make a recommendation at the time of briefing which may incorporate a combination of methods.
Features & Benefits
Some of the features and benefits specific to our recruitment process include the following:
- Building reference checks around the competencies of a role: We find that this significantly increases the likelihood that the candidate’s fit and transition into the role will be successful.
- Conducting reference checks ‘face to face’ where possible: This enables us to provide our clients with a more thorough check on each individual candidate. Any areas of concern may then be addressed and discussed at the outset, rather than once the candidate has commenced employment.
- Low volume, high value, high touch recruiting: We take the time to really get to know our clients’ organisations. This enables us to target our searches more effectively; finding, assessing and presenting only those candidates who are best suited to the job. This increases the quality of our service.
- Professional ethics: We treat others as we would like to be treated. We return candidate calls within 24 hours and communicate frequently with our clients during recruitment assignments.
- Candidate care: Our structured candidate care program is based on keeping in touch with a select number of quality candidates, rather than everyone in the market. We work closely with A+ candidates who are proven leaders in our chosen industries. We are pleased to note that many of these candidates, even if they ultimately find a placement through another agency, often engage us for their future recruitment needs. Having experienced our service and commitment, they are always appreciative of the quality, long-term approach we take to recruitment. We have been informed that our team often keeps in contact with these placed people better than the actual recruiter that placed them! You can’t do this in a high-volume recruitment business as it is a true, long-term selective investment.