What's in this for you?
- Opportunity to add immediate value to a high performing internal recruitment team
- Enjoy the pace and energy of a volume recruitment role
- Easily accessible Richmond location, close to public transport
Your prospective employer:
...provides their customers with a product and service offering that is built around what their customers actually need and want, at prices they can afford. Their fresh and authentic approach to the market is taking their competitors by storm. Buoyed by exceptional year-on-year growth and acquisition; talent is a pre-eminent business driver. The recruitment function is therefore a lynch-pin in the on-going success of the business; enabling it to attract the calibre of people who will continue the drive towards new heights of success. Joining this exceptional team as a high volume Recruitment Consultant is a rare opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- You will work in close partnership with the recruitment and leadership teams across key business divisions to attract and recruit talent within the volume space (e.g. contact centre/field sales).
- The role will involve the end-to-end management of large-scale, cyclical recruitment drives; including candidate pool management, pre-screening and assessment centre execution.
- The positions you will recruit are considered important 'gateway' opportunities to developing long-term career pathways within this organisation.
- Your role is therefore highly valued and integral to feeding the overall succession strategy of the business.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience in a volume recruitment role from an in-house environment or on-site (RPO) agency setting.
- Familiarity with assessment centres/group assessments.
- Detail focus. You understand that sometimes a small error can have large ramifications.
- Customer focus. You have built your credibility with internal customers based on your follow-through, communication and ownership of wins and losses.
- Openness/creativity. You are generally flexible and willing to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
If you are excited to hear more about this career defining opportunity, please give me (Nicola Crocco) a call on 0420 990 602.