What’s in this for you?
- The rare opportunity to balance a rewarding role and workplace with your life commitments.
- A family-owned business that looks after their performers incredibly well. Well over half of their total workforce belongs to the “Five Year Club.”
- A rare organisational atmosphere hallmarked by kindness, professionalism, generosity and high expectations.
Your prospective employer:
A retail brand that Victorians associate with quality, a beautiful shopping experience and top-end service, they have an unsurpassed offer within the market. Proudly family-owned with a cohesive leadership team at the helm, they can be nimble to market demands and forge innovation in all aspects of their operation. A unique opportunity has presented for a highly competent Accounts Receivable Administrator to join the team in a 6 -month contract role, where opportunities are open for further tenure within this remarkable organisation.
What will you do in an average week?
- Reporting to the CFO,your role is to provide Accounts Receivable and Reception support to the Finance and Administration Team to ensure professional, accurate and prompt records are maintained.
- Provide lead support to the Retail Key Account Managers with client management and administrating the rewards program.
- Support the accounts receivable team with customer reconciliations, trades person payments, delivery drivers’ paperwork, including the prompt notification of missing paperwork or payments and more.
- Reception duties include answering of phones, greeting of company visitors and other administrative support.
Here’s what it will take:
- Proven experience in Accounts Receivable and Administration, ideally from the retail/consumer industry, where accuracy and professionalism are honored skills.
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, particularly in filing, presentation and word documentation.
- Strong attention to detail, planning, task management, where you’ll never miss a beat!
- Warm, engaging professional personality and mature and respectful communication style.
- Supportive nature that sees you willing go above and beyond for the customer and team.