Your prospective employer:
Be part of something “awesome.” With a massive fan following, this much-loved retail brand offers convenient “goodness” craved by millions. Well established in prime locations, they have success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, service, in-store experience and people…and they just keep going from strength to strength. With an incredibly supportive, people focused, vibrant and forward-thinking culture, this recognised employer of choice embraces change, encourages balance and empowers people at every level. Buoyed by its level of success; they have attracted some of the market's best business minds and retail leaders across the nation. Now is your opportunity to be one. This will be your most career defining move.
What is in this for you:
- Everything! This is an opportunity to unleash the inner you and be the best leadership version of yourself
- Full empowerment - to lead & drive performance excellence across your region
- An awesome opportunity to be part of a fun, down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture - that has such a focus on its people
- A role that has work-life balance…and it is expected!
- Succession opportunities for proven performers
- A great package inc car allowance & many other benefits
What you will do in an average week:
- Initially…. learn the ropes. Enjoy your first few weeks deep in an induction program - mostly out in stores.
- Be with your team, further crafting and building on the performance, customer and engagement strategies for your region - take them on the journey to even greater levels of excellence.
- Work with your peers and other key stakeholders, ensuring your strategy is aligned to all aspects of the overall company vision.
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of every store in your region
- To have fun and to celebrate all the wins – especially within your network, for your store leaders and for your customers!
Here’s what it will take:
- This is a given: Experience in a multi-site retail operations role
- Leadership ability: In short, you are a born leader. You love to lead, and you are a leader who people always follow
- You are a fantastic coach and mentor: you can foster a culture of change
- Care: You genuinely care; for your teams’ development, for incredible customer experiences and so much more
- Fast, Flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace change and you can flex up and/or down easily
- Results focused: You have a customer focus, excellent communication skills and a thirst for results
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across all store operations and inventory management
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the “vision” into day-to-day operational performance
- Last but not least: