- Everything! This is an awesome leadership role, with no weekend work focussed on leadership in the true sense i.e. people development, building capability, creating a fun and supportive culture vs a role that is all about operational compliance and process
- The brand is fantastic, funky, fun, and catchy and they have a brilliant value-set. Their employees feel so appreciated, supported and genuinely cared
- They have a continued growth agenda so new and succession opportunities will more than likely be 'up for grabs' for proven performers
- A role that has work-life balance…and it is expected! No weekend work!
- A great package inc car allowance & many other benefits
Be part of something ‘awesome.’ With a massive fan following, this much-loved ‘fast-casual dining’ brand offers convenient goodness, craved by millions. Well established in prime locations, they have success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, service, in-store experience and people…and they just keep going from strength to strength. With an incredibly supportive and forward-thinking culture, this employer of choice embraces change, encourages balance and empowers its people at every level. Buoyed by its level of success; they have attracted some of the market's best leaders across the nation. Now is your opportunity to be one.
What you will do in an average week:
- Initially…. learn the ropes. Enjoy your first few weeks deep in an induction program - mostly out in stores.
- Be with your team, further crafting and building on the performance, customer, and engagement strategies for your region - take them on the journey to even greater levels of excellence.
- Work with your peers and other key stakeholders, ensuring your strategy is aligned to all aspects of the overall company vision.
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of every store in your region
- To have fun and to celebrate all the wins – especially within your team of store leaders and for your customers!
- This is a given: Experience in a multi-site role within Hospitality, Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and/or within Fast Casual Dining Retailer (or related)
- Leadership ability: In short, you are a born leader. You love to lead, and you are a leader who people always follow
- You are a fantastic coach and mentor: you can foster a culture of change
- Care: You genuinely care; for your teams’ development, for incredible customer experiences and so much more
- Fast, Flexible, and adaptable approach: You embrace change, and you can flex up and/or down easily
- Results-focused: You have a customer focus, excellent communication skills, and a thirst for results
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across all store operations and inventory management
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the ‘vision’ into day-to-day operational performance