- A ‘real’ chance to shine, learn and be part of a passionate and driven team where your opinions matter
- The opportunity to work in a retail business with a difference; different product offering means different customers!
- Really round your retail leadership in a business that has an international footprint
- Report to a well-respected, dynamic and hugely supportive leader
- Autonomy to drive the performance of your state and the tools of trade to make sure this happens
- A salary, I’m confident, is more than you are on now!
This services led Australian franchised network prides itself on its enviable industry position; delivering quality and unique services to a vast customer base. It’s with their success vested in brand strength, market differentiation and in the ongoing learning and development of their own people that has really carved them their strong foothold. In addition, they embrace change all within an incredibly supportive, vibrant and forward thinking culture. This opportunity as an Area Manager is highly sought after in a State where these types of roles are few and far between.
What will you do in an average week?
- Lead your store network, driving a balanced focus on business performance, people and brand compliance
- Seek opportunities to maximise the sales and profitability of the stores within your region by providing support, training and leadership ‘best practice’ management
- Delve into the P&L and the financial levers across a complex product mix and services based business which has complexities that will stretch you
- Run the reports, find the information and analyse the data before it is asked for and then make recommendations and plot a course of action with your business owners.
- As with everything in this business, the end-game is to further elevate the customer experience, this is where your franchisees will relish your input.
- Experience in a retail operational multi-site capacity such as Regional/Area Manager in a franchise environment
- Strong store execution and willingness to “roll up your sleeves”
- Leadership ability: You are the leader who engages your team in the ‘right way’ to achieve great commercial results. People naturally follow you
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across merchandise and inventory management
- Flexible and adaptable: You embrace change
- Brilliant Communication: this is paramount to your success, where your ability to translate the “vision” into day to day performance comes naturally.