- No weekend work
- A 'real' chance to shine, learn and be part of a passionate and driven business where your opinions matter
- The opportunity to work in a retail business with a difference; different product and service offering...means different customers and different solutions!
- Really round your retail leadership in a business that also has an international footprint
- Report to a well-respected, dynamic and hugely supportive leader
- Autonomy to drive the performance of your Region with so much support and the 'tools' to get it done.
This services led Australian franchised network prides itself on its enviable industry position; delivering quality and unique services to a vast customer base. It's with their success vested in brand strength, market differentiation and in the ongoing learning and development of their own people that has really carved them their strong foothold. In addition, they embrace change all within an incredibly supportive, vibrant and forward thinking culture. This opportunity as an Area Manager is highly sought after in a state where these types of roles are few and far between.
What will you do in an average week?
- Lead your store network, driving a balanced focus on business performance, people and brand compliance
- Seek opportunities to maximise the sales and profitability of the stores within your region by providing support, training and leadership 'best practice' management
- Delve into the P&L and the financial levers across a diverse product and services mix
- Own and know the performance of your regions - i.e. be on top of all reports, analyse the data, find all the answers and then be always making recommendations and plotting courses of action with your business owners.
- As with everything in this business, the end-game is to further elevate the customer experience, this is where your Business Owners/Franchisees will relish your input.
- Experience in a franchised retail or services organisation in a multi-site capacity.This may be within a traditional retailer or from within Professional Services etc.
- Strong store execution and willingness to "roll up your sleeves"
- Leadership ability: You are the leader who engages your team in the 'right way' to achieve great commercial results. People naturally follow you
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across all aspects
- Flexible and adaptable: You embrace change
- Brilliant communication: this is paramount to your success, where your ability to translate the "vision" into day to day performance with your business owners comes naturally.
Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026 for a chat about this career defining opportunity.