Your prospective employer:
With a massive fan following, this much-loved retail brand offers convenient “goodness” craved by millions. Well established in prime locations, their success is vested in brand strength, market differentiation, service and in-store experience. They recognise however it’s their people and their leaders who make it all happen. With an adventurous, fun, and "people first" culture, this recognised employer of choice embraces change, encourages balance, and empowers people at every level. Buoyed by its level of success; they have attracted some of the market's best people leaders across the nation. Now is your opportunity to be one.
What is in this for you:
- Everything!! This will become the "home" you have been looking for.
- Workplaces like this, are very hard to find
- An opportunity to unleash the inner you and to become the best leadership version of yourself - this organisation is all about its "people."
- A role where work-life balance is expected and practiced
- A very competitive package inc car allowance
- Initially…. learn the ropes. Enjoy your first few weeks in an induction program - mostly out in stores
- Then...you will be working with your team of leaders in your area, sharing your deep operational and business experience to grow each and to improve business performance
- Work with your peers and other key stakeholders, ensuring the strategy for your area is always aligned to all aspects of the overall company vision and values
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of every store and customer experience
- Importantly...live the values every day, have fun with your team and celebrate all the wins. It's a big part of their culture!
- This is a given: Experience in a multi-site retail operations role leading large teams
- Leadership ability: You are a born people leader who loves to lead, and a leader who people love to follow
- You are a fantastic coach and mentor: you can foster a culture of change, passion, and performance
- Care: You genuinely care; for your teams’ development, for incredible customer experiences and so much more Fast, Flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace change and you can flex up and/or down easily
- Results-focused: You have a customer focus, excellent communication skills and a thirst for results and you know the best way to do this, is leading and achieving through your team
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across all store operations and inventory management
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the “vision” into day-to-day operational performance