Your Prospective Employer:
….is moving from ‘great’ to ‘greater’ with a strategic success formula that wins customers’ hearts and minds by meshing value with convenience. This specialty retailer continues to grow its market share with the support of a highly engaged workforce that embraces new ideas with a growth mindset. Making life simpler, easier and faster for its customers and creating a fun and rewarding working environment for its employees; the business is nipping at the heels of its competitors. The opportunity to join the leadership team as an Area Manager is nothing short of career-defining.
What’s in this for you:
- Play a key role in driving performance in a customer-centric retail business that is growing and innovating
- Empowerment to lead an area that will have huge impact on this vibrant global business
- Opportunity to be part of a down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture
- Report to an outstanding retail leader
- A handsome salary package with many additional benefits.
What you will do in an average week:
- Deliver exceptional performance across your area through people development and engagement
- Work with the team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of your operational reality
- Work collaboratively with the broader operational teams to oversee the execution of multiple programs of work.
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of each and every business in your region.
Here’s what it will take:
- Experience in a retail operational capacity in a multi-site role
- Leadership ability: You are the leader who engages your team in the ‘right way’ to achieve great commercial results.
- Flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace change
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across operations, merchandise and inventory management.
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the “vision” into day-to-day performance.
- A coach and mentor to foster a culture of change throughout the state.