- Join one of the most-watched & admired retailers, leading the way in its category
- A fast-paced role where you will feel empowered and supported every day, partnered with one of the most experienced Category Managers in the business
- An opportunity to advance your career further
- To be part of a workplace that values its most important assets, its people - where unique talents are leveraged, and success is celebrated
- Rewards: There are plenty of them - financial, cultural, workplace etc
- South East location: It’s flexible, open, fresh and collaborative
This catapulting automotive retailer is the leading provider of service and solutions across a wide variety of brands, and it has a network of over 500 stores. Operating within a fast-paced and competitive environment, their success is attributed to their superior customer service, innovation and extensive product ranges. Like the stores, the Support office is made up of talented teams at every level, who work intuitively and collaboratively, injecting smart and savvy practices and principles across every retail aspect. As a result of continued organic expansion and acquisition they have been experiencing double-digit, growth 'year on year' and it is their absolute strategy to continue on this trajectory. In short, their future continues to excite, and this is your opportunity to be part of it.
What will you do in an average week?
With a focus on one of the largest SKU count categories in the business you will:
- Provide day-to-day support to your Category Manager, acting as their ‘right hand’ and assisting them to deliver and execute their category plans
- Pull together range and sales data to facilitate the Category Managers' decision-making as part of the range review process
- Be one of the key points of contact for supplier and store queries.
- Coordinate catalogue and the promotional program builds
- Manage all administrative tasks including system, product and pricing updates and maintenance
- And so much more...
- You are considered well versed in Automotive ‘spare parts’ – and your career experience reflects this in a retailer, supplier or manufacturer within the Automotive sector.
- You ideally have the experience as: an Allocator/Replenishment/Inventory Analyst and/or Assistant Category/Product/Buyer or Merchandise Co-ordinator. Those who have come from a retail store operations environment, with strong exposure to the Spare Parts category, will also be considered.
- You have a high attention to detail and well developed problem-solving skills
- You have strong relationship-building skills, self-starter and high motivated
- You can multi-task and re-prioritise day-to-day priorities with ease