What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to join a retailer that is growing at a “rate of knots”
- Enjoy going to work each day to a modern, bright work space with a high-performing team
- Opportunity to merge your passion for tools with your career aspirations
- Support your Category Manager acting as their ‘right hand,’ assisting them to deliver and execute their category plans.
- Pull together range and sales data to facilitate the Category Manager’s decision making as part of the range review process.
- Be one of the key points of contact for supplier and store queries.
- Co-ordinate catalogue and planogram builds.
- Manage all administrative tasks including system product and pricing updates and maintenance.
Here’s what it will take:
- Experience as an Assistant Category Manager, Buyer’s Assistant or related role within retail, product management or inventory management.
- Either some experience within the Tools/Hardware categories or a passion for these types of products in your personal time.
- Ambition coupled with a “can-do” attitude. You are someone who wants to develop your career with a growing company, however, you understand that you need to “earn the right”.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritise day-to-day priorities, within a dynamic fast paced retail environment.
- Competence with MS Excel or the ability to quickly learn and pick-up new skills in this area.
If this sounds like the career break you’ve been thinking about, please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.