What’s in this for you?
- Support a dynamic Product Manager to deliver innovative and premium products to a loyal fan-based customer
- Be well rewarded for adding value to a fast pedaling and fun cultured team
- Great discounts, annual events to attend and exciting travel opportunities!
…is winning the competitor race with multiple brand recognition, pace and customer demand! They are admired across both Australia and New Zealand for their premium products, with over 22 brands under their banner. They are the ‘experts’ in this lifestyle and leisure space and if you’re in the market for one of their brands, you’ll be the envy of your pack! With growth, progression and a continuously improving product and range driving the culture of the brand, now is no better time to join the team in this 12-month contract Assistant Product Managers role.
What you will do in an average week?
- Provide strong assistance for the sourcing of new product to maintain this premium product range, ensuring the alignment to current market trends and consumer demands
- Support the Product Manager across all administrative tasks, including forecasting, analytics, sales and product reviews
- Work collaboratively across the brand to prepare new product sampling, photography and supplier relationships
- Attend regular events, demo days and product launches to grow brand exposure.
- You are an experienced Assistant Category or Product Manager with proven success managing a core range product such as outdoor goods, leisure or lifestyle products
- You have strong negotiation and product management skills, and you love seeing products come to life
- You are motivated by setting budgets, forecasting ranges and seeing your products come to life
- You are a supportive team player and can confidently own your category with finesse and an attitude to win
- Your success is determined by your input, and you will pull out all the stops for your brand.
If this opportunity is the right fit for you…please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity or apply now to get ahead of the pack!