What’s in this for you?
- Support a dynamic Product Manager to deliver innovative and premium products to a loyal fan-based customer
- Be well rewarded for adding value to a fast pedaling and fun cultured team
- Great discounts, annual events be a part of and some exciting travel opportunities!
Your prospective employer
…is winning the competitive race with the largest market share in Australia and New Zealand, due to its well-known branded group of retail stores and extensive distributor network. Literally ‘nailing’ it in the ‘lifestyle’ and ‘leisure’ categories and admired for their premium products, with 20+ brands that customers love and demand, this organisation is the place to be. With growth, progression and a continuously evolving products and ranges, take on this 12-month contract capacity and you will be the envy of the pack.
What you will do in an average week?
- Provide strong assistance in the sourcing of new product to maintain their premium product range, ensuring the alignment to current market trends and consumer demands
- Support the Product Manager across all administrative tasks, including forecasting, analytics, sales and product reviews.
- Work collaboratively across the brands to prepare new product sampling, photography and to develop supplier relationships
- Attend regular events, demo days and product launches to grow brand exposure
Here’s what it will take?
- You are an experienced Assistant Category or Product Manager with proven success managing a core range product such as outdoor goods, leisure or lifestyle
- You have strong negotiation and product management skills, and you love seeing products come to life
- You are motivated by setting budgets, forecasting ranges and seeing your products come to life!
- You are a supportive team player and can confidently own your category with finesse and an attitude to win
- Your success is determined by your input, where you naturally will want to come to work each day to ‘pull out all the stops.’
If this opportunity is the right fit for you…please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity or apply now to get in quick!