What's in it for you?
- You will be so well rewarded in every aspect - financially and personally
- To join such a high profile & successful retail brand
- To be fully empowered and supported to be your best
- Real recognition for your commitment and strong work ethic
- To build your skillset through training and career development.
...is a catapulting retail Group with a sizeable number of supermarkets, liquor and fresh stores spread over regional Victoria, all retailing under one of the most trusted household brand names in the country. Trusted for years for their commitment to providing full grocery, liquor and fresh food offers, (often locally ranged) and all with great prices and exceptional service, they are the first port of call for most in their communities. Passion, inspiration and a commitment to team culture is the recipe for their ongoing success and ensuring the customer comes first in every instance. The proof is with their known stature within their local areas and for opening their doors every day...for their customers, just the way they like it!
What will you do in an average week?
- Open the doors every day... to deliver a personable and local shopping experience
- Contribute to store growth by tailoring product ranges and brands your customers trust and desire
- Be analysing competitor activities, store analytics and the P&L (alongside your Store Manager) to ensure you are always on top of your market and operating a step ahead
- Be maximising promotions and implementing best practice visual merchandising standards
- Be communicating effectively and positively with the store team to drive new opportunities, to execute change initiatives and to implement all their great ideas, with their 'buy-in'
- Be 'getting involved.' i.e. by making a genuine and authentic difference in the local community
- Be accountable for your teams’ success’ and store awareness in the community.
- Experience in large format retail, either as a Store Manager,2IC/Assistant Manager or Department Manager. Ideally this will be from within supermarkets, however other backgrounds will also be considered that are seasonal in nature (i.e. hardware, electrical etc.)
- Proven success in leading teams in a consultative and customer driven retail environment
- A strong ability to build on a positive and personable team culture
- A strong understanding of customer service, driving promotions, strategies and building best practice
- An ability to develop strong partnerships with external stakeholders
- A demonstrated passion for community involvement, you are approachable and admired by those who know you
- Have a genuine head; heart and gut for retail...love what you do!
If you are excited to hear more about this opportunity, please feel free to give me Melissa Fordham a call on 0415 302 249. Alternatively, apply now before you miss out!