What’s in this for you?
- Rewarding role where you are trusted to get the best out of every opportunity
- Such a high profile motivating and rewarding role, focused on your development and career progression
- Excellent induction, support and on-going training, from your very first day!
This prominent and well known retail giant is leading the way in the industry and is miles ahead of any competitor. They have a long and trusted history of providing remarkable personalised service, by having the knowledge and advice that lasts a lifetime! Success comes from within and is attributed to the people and culture that is evident both instore and support centre.
Their culture is built around ‘valuing its people’ and in providing a ‘loyal and committed’ team environment where you can call your ‘home.’ Now literally is one of the greatest times to join this new store in Chatswood, as an Assistant Manager, where significant store growth means so many career succession opportunities for ‘you’...the performer.
What will you do in an average week?
- Motivate, inspire and influence at all levels to lead a collaborative team in all areas of store operations
- Represent your brand with pride, by engaging with your customers to build life-long relationships and deliver personal service and advice
- Communicate effectively and positively with the store team in order to deliver high store standards and exceed customer expectations
- Be ‘hands on’ and ‘get amongst the pace’ to set the standard and get results both on and off the shop floor
- Lead by example in every aspect, personal advice equals customers for life!
- You will have previous Assistant or Store Manager experience in a big box retailer or other customer centric retailer, where you have lead large teams
- Be committed to a career journey and longevity within a brand that will invest in you
- You will enjoy the fast pace store environment , hand-on operations and high attention detail the role requires on a daily basis
- Pride yourself on having excellent time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- A strong ability and eagerness to learn, develop new initiatives and think fast in making decisions for the team and store alike
- Have a ‘can do’ and positive work ethic and strong eye for detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the brand in one of its most successful and career focused roles...Apply now or please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for more information.