What’s in this for you?
- Be part of a family-owned business that looks after their performers incredibly well. They value their people at every level and create a home for your career
- A rare organisational atmosphere hallmarked by kindness, professionalism, generosity and high expectations
- Rewarding role where you will be empowered and trusted to get the best out of every opportunity, be mentored and coached to achieve success in an environment you’ll love!
This highly regarded and customer focused retailer is leading the way in the industry and is miles ahead of any competitor. With its growing number of showrooms across the country, they have a long and trusted history of providing remarkable personalised service, providing knowledge and advice that lasts a lifetime. Success comes from within and is attributed to the people and culture at the store and from the national support office. Their culture is built around ‘valuing its people’ and in providing a ‘loyal and committed’ working environment where their employees can call it their ‘home.’ As they embark on opening an exciting “super store” in Melbourne's northern suburbs, they are looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join the team in this high profile and customer centric role, in a brand new and iconic location!
What will you do in an average week?
- Support, motivate, and influence to lead a collaborative team in all areas of the store
- Represent the company with pride, by engaging with your customers to build life-long relationships
- Communicate effectively and positively with the store team to deliver high store standards and exceed customer expectations
- Be ‘hands on’ and ‘get amongst the pace’ to set the standard and get results both on and off the shop floor
- Partner with the Store Manager to lead by example in every aspect, be the coach and hands on leader your team want to follow!
- You will have previous Senior Sales, Assistant Manager or Store Manager experience within customer centric retailer. Experience in kitchens, bathrooms and/or an appliance sales environment is highly desirable, yet not essential.
- You are commitment for the long term and want a future with a brand you can be proud to be a part of.
- You will enjoy the consultative store environment, and be open to the ongoing learning of new products this high-end brand offers
- You will pride yourself on having excellent time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills and be hands on to support your Store Manager to lead the team.
- You have a ‘can do’ and positive work ethic and strong eye for detail.
This is an exciting to time to join and grow your career with one of the best! Apply now or please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 to find out more.