What's in it for you?
- You will be so well rewarded in every aspect - financially and personally
- To be fully empowered and supported to be your best
- Real recognition for your commitment, strong work ethic & brand loyalty.
….is a not-for-profit community retail icon trusted for years for their commitment to providing a full service, patient centric pharmacy with an emphasis on ethical and affordable heath care, both in products and in services. They are the first port of call for many in their community. Passion, inspiration and a commitment to team culture is the recipe for their ongoing success and ensuring the customer comes first in every instance. The proof is with their reputation in their local community, where they are trusted for their attention to detail and genuine customer care. They pride themselves on their consultative approach to service, and due to their success now comes an exciting opportunity for a Retail Manager to join the family!
What will you do in an average week?
- Open the doors every day... to deliver a personable and local shopping experience
- Contribute to store growth by delivering in store experiences and product offerings that customers know and trust
- Be analysing competitor activities, store analytics and team performance (alongside the Pharmacist in Charge) to ensure you are always on top of your market and operating a step ahead
- Be maximising promotions and implementing best practice visual merchandising standards
- Be communicating effectively and positively with the store team to drive new opportunities and develop your team performance
- Be 'getting involved.' i.e. by making a genuine and authentic difference in the local community
- Experience in medium to large format retail, either as an Assistant Manager or Department Manager
- Proven success in leading teams in a consultative and customer driven retail environment
- A strong ability to build on a positive and personable team culture
- A strong understanding of customer service, driving promotions, strategies and building best practice
- An ability to develop strong partnerships with external stakeholders
- A demonstrated passion for community involvement, you are approachable and admired by those who know you
- Have a genuine passion for people and retail…love what you do!