What’s in this for you?
- Opportunity to build your career with a booming national retailer
- Be surrounded by tool enthusiasts who are passionate about the store, the products and the customer base that they have helped to create
- Be well rewarded for your experience, work ethic, commitment and product knowledge.
Your prospective employer:
…is a trusted name in the trade and industrial sector. As a national retail group, this brand out-strips its competitors and continues to roll out new stores across Australia. The stores are a “go-to” for customers due to the broad product range on offer as well as the high level of service and product knowledge the team members provide. Western Australia is a region proven for customer loyalty and brand recognition, and due to its booming growth, there is no better time to join the team! Therefore, we are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team at our Midland store in Western Australia. You will be guided and supported to grow your career with a trusted brand that truly invests in its people for the long term. These opportunities, don’t come around very often. Make this a decision your future self will thank you for!
What will you do in an average week?
- Drive sales and merchandising standards and deliver exceptional customer service
- Retain customers for life with your ability to listen to their needs and provide the right solution. You will be a trusted and well-known “face” of the store
- Turn your hand to the demands and needs of the store and the team.
Here’s what it will take:
- You know your way around tools and you can sell. You are a proven Assistant Manager and/or Senior Sales Person with a love for tools, the trade and/or DIY
- A proven background in delivering some of the market's best customer service and personalised experiences. You are the person who knows your customers by name
- Solid operational skills across inventory control and merchandising standards
- A practical nature where you can turn your hand to anything during the course of a day. In short, hard work is part of your DNA
- You are motivated by a job well done and you are in it for the long haul!
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of something great! Please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity or apply now!