- 12 month – fixed term permanent contract
- Work in a supportive, innovative workplace where input from everyone is valued
- Work with highly regarded global brands
…is partnered with some of the worlds largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their unique approach to partnership aligns the strategic business objectives of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services.
This role requires a thorough, detailed, creative, diligent, and sharp analytical mind. Must have exceptional BI experience along with the right attitude and excellent customer facing skills.
Here’s what it will take:
▪ Demonstrable strong data analysis and data mining skills (T-SQL and MDX), SSAS.
▪ Strong data visualisation skills using SSRS, & SharePoint Performance Point.
▪ Strong integration skills using SSIS.
▪ Exposure to Power BI Suite is desirable.
▪ Demonstrable experience with Business Intelligence tools in the Microsoft BI stack (SSAS and SSIS).
▪ Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate and contribute to a team positively.
▪ Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
▪ The ideal candidate will have some experience as a software developer.
▪ High cognitive ability to problem-solving.
Qualifications / Experience:
▪ A relevant advanced technical degree.
▪ A mastery of Business Intelligence concepts and the ability to articulate these concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
▪ Proven experience in Business Intelligence (5+ years is preferred)
If this sounds like the opportunity that would bring out the best in you, your experience and your potential…apply now! Please email Simon Ginsberg - email@example.com or join our SLACK channel here ->>> https://bit.ly/2VE7rz9 - we are ready to chat online and answer any questions you might have on the role.
A full Position Description is available post application.