Your Prospective Employer:
This franchised group offers an unrivalled range of products, which sees them owning their market; they have an engaged and captivated customer base. As part of a small, authentic team of commercial and highly skilled specialists, your remit will be to develop and build the brand strategy and lead a transformation of the way in which this business is capturing and holding the interest of their customers, now and into the future. Now is the time to be a part of this, in a newly created role as they look to secure the next top talent in a Brand & Communications Manager…take it to new heights and be recognised by the publicly listed parent.
What’s in this for you:
- Empowerment to shape the customer experience with exceptional creative and commercial marketing opportunities which, you will be noticed at all levels in the business.
- Opportunity to be part of a ‘down-to-earth’ and inclusive culture that encourages work-life balance.
- The opportunity to be a key part of the evolution of this unique business, visualise it, create it, implement it.
- If you live in the South-East, an easy commute may await you.
What you will do in an average week:
- A commercially diverse role, you will be accountable for the implementation, strategy and continuous improvement of all national marketing initiatives.
- Work with the team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of your operational reality.
- You will project manage all internal and external Marketing Communication, ‘LAM’ campaigns and bring customer insights into the business to drive profitable offers.
- With support and an appetite for change, you will oversee everything that relates to Brand strategy for the business, from media planning and buying to managing agency relationships.
Here’s what it will take:
- Extensive knowledge and success in developing, planning, executing and continually enhancing retail marketing campaigns.
- An ability to engage all parts of the business to fully integrate marketing, product and promotion into all marketing channels.
- A determination to generate insights through detailed analysis “You love the facts and what they mean and translate into dollars.”
- You take great pride in the Local Area Marketing and Loyalty programmes you have developed and can back the results up knowing it is best practice.
- Ideally, a relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing with demonstrated experience in a franchised business environment.
- An affinity with hardgoods, rather than apparel or soft goods is critical.
If you have what it takes to add unquestionable value to this opportunity, we want to know what you have to offer; for an immediate discussion please call Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026.