Your prospective employer:
In a highly competitive product category, this Australian wholesale distributor is one to watch. Part of a publicly listed business, they are taking-on market opponents with their innovative approach to complementary product ranges and delivery of service. Their vision for growth is supported and sustained by exceptional leadership from within and they are now poised and excited to embrace the appointment of a new Brand Manager, to support the Group Marketing Manager on this quest. This is a unique opportunity for the business to strengthen their customer connection through the trade reseller & wholesale channels.
What’s in this for you?
- Expand your career and showcase your natural talents in a rarely seen opportunity.
- Be a part of a global, publicly listed business with a strong local heritage - these people are ‘real’.
- Make a difference to a business with a National Distribution network that has an appetite for change; ‘just because we did, doesn’t mean we should continue to do so’
- Further develop the brand identity and own the brand DNA; put your mark on it!
- Report directly to a dynamic executive who’s in the business of making things happen.
- Onsite parking and easy access to an inner-west location.
What you will do:
- Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Manager, you will develop, manage and execute a brand strategy and vision for the business
- Take overall operational accountability for multiple channels, from branding to promotional marketing calendars, digital strategies &analytics, right down to tactical campaigns and loyalty programs and events that align with the overall strategy
- Lead the collaboration process between product managers & the marketing team where ‘partnering’ to drive process improvement is paramount to financial & brand success
- Through authentic, genuine, uncluttered communication, you forge strategic alliances both internally and externally
Here’s what it will take:
- You are currently in a Brand Manager role with a career that reflects true depth of experience in a multi-faceted wholesale/distribution business, this could be wholesale, trade reseller or FMCG
- Proven ability to work “on” your business portfolio to make an impact and drive change in ‘go to market’ strategies.
- You may not be a digital expert, but you are all over modern marketing methods and keep abreast of the latest digital and eCommerce enterprises
- You have proven ability to drive change and deliver marketing campaigns that are well planned through your exceptional relationship management of creative agencies and suppliers