What’s in this for you:
- A cutting-edge opportunity to own and drive the management and functionality of their brand strategy offer on a National basis
- Empowerment to lead a small team that will have huge impact on this heritage retail business
- By further enhancing the customer experience with exceptional creative and commercial marketing opportunities which, you will be noticed at all levels in the business
- Opportunity to be part of a ‘down-to-earth’ and inclusive culture that encourages work-life balance
- The opportunity to be a key part of the evolution of this household name, visualise it, create it, implement it.
Your Prospective Employer:
…is a household name. This franchised retail group offers an unrivaled range of products, which sees them owning their market. Right from inception their focus has been on being a ‘down to earth,’ value for money business that sell ‘do it yourself’ lifestyle products. As they celebrate the many wins, now is the time to secure the next top talent as a Brand Marketing Manager. As part of a team of commercial, intuitive and highly skilled marketing specialists, your remit will be to develop and build the brand strategy. Now is the time to be a part of this Australian icon!
What you will do in an average week:
- A commercially diverse role, you will be accountable for the implementation, strategy and continuous improvement of all national marketing initiatives.
- Work with your team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of your operational reality.
- You will project manage all internal and external Marketing Communication, ‘LAM’ campaigns and bring customer insights into the business to drive profitable offers.
- With the support of your team and agency partners, you will oversee everything that relates to Brand strategy for the business, from media planning and buying to managing those agency relationships.
- Develop and manage the catalogue campaigns in-line with the broader marketing objectives.
- Extensive knowledge and success in developing, planning, executing and continually enhancing retail marketing campaigns in a Franchised environment
- An ability to engage all parts of the business to fully integrate marketing, product and promotion into all marketing channels
- A determination to generate insights through detailed analysis “You love the facts and what they mean and translate into dollars.”
- You take great pride in the Local Area Marketing programmes you have developed and can back the results up knowing it is best practice
- Ideally, a relevant tertiary qualification In Marketing with demonstrated experience in a Retail Franchised business
If you have what it takes to add unquestionable value to this opportunity, we want to know what you have to offer;
Please call Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026.