What’s in this for you:
- Play a key role in driving performance in a customer-centric retail pharmacy business that has/is transforming; you will be noticed on a national scale
- Empowerment to lead a business unit that will have huge impact on this vibrant retail business
- Opportunity to be part of a down-to-earth, inclusive, values-based culture that encourages work-life balance
- Report to one of the best retail minds in the State
- A handsome salary package with many additional benefits.
Your Prospective Employer:
This multi-branded pharmacy retailer is capitalising on a recent amalgamation and its growth trajectory is phenomenal. With a Sydney based support office, the business delivers absolute service excellence to its growing member base by continually refining and sharpening tailored category management, marketing and operational solutions that deliver the very best outcomes for their customers. Recognised and awarded 'year on year' for their performance and for the engagement they have with their members across their brand. In addition, they have an incredibly supportive, vibrant and forward-thinking culture that embraces change and empowers people at every level.
What you will do in an average week:
- Deliver the performance strategy through exceptional relationship management of your store network
- Work with the team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of your operational reality
- Work collaboratively with the broader operational teams to oversee the execution of multiple programs of work.
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of each and every business in your region.
- Experience in an operational capacity such as Regional or Area Manager (member based or franchise experience will be highly regarded).
- Leadership ability: You are the leader who engages your members in the ‘right way’ to achieve great commercial results.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Pharmacy or a related health discipline.
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across operations, merchandise and inventory management.
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the “vision” into day-to-day performance.
- A coach and mentor to foster a culture of change throughout the state.
For an immediate confidential discussion please contact Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026