What's in this for you?
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer - racing ahead of its competitors
- A culture that is fun, inclusive and energetic
- A challenging and autonomous role where the 'sky's the limit' for your success
Your prospective employer:
...is a trusted name in the trade and industrial sector. As a national retail group, this brand out-strips its competitors and continues to roll out new stores across Australia. The stores are a 'go-to' for customers due to the broad product range on offer as well as the high level of service and product knowledge the team members provide. To support the growth of one of the brand's highest performing stores, a role has been created for a dynamic Business Development Manager to build on new and existing commercial client relationships within a sizeable territory. It's the opportunity to be the expert that key customers call on for the best deals and product offerings. With all of the 'tools of trade' at your disposal in this highly autonomous position - there will be no stopping you!
What will you do in an average week?
- Effectively build on new and existing client relationships to deliver sales and new contracts and accounts while representing the brand to the highest standard
- You will be hungry every day to research your competitors, understand your customers' needs and deliver great outcomes: best products, best prices
- Based out of the South Melbourne store location, you will be trusted to maximise your time through effective communication and management of your call cycle and new business development activities
Here's what it will take:
- You are experienced in business/sales/territory management with proven results in selling tools, machinery and /or consumables direct to the industrial, construction and associated sectors.
- You are an admired negotiator and people trust your knowledge and business acumen
- Strong ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- You are well organised, enthusiastic, proactive and manage your time precisely.
Is this sounds like the challenge for you, please call Melissa Fordham on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity and/or apply immediately.