What's in this for you?
- Be supported, developed and trusted to develop new customers in a relationship driven, (Business to Business) B2B sales role
- Extensive on boarding and ongoing training programs to ensure you have all the tools you need to be set up for success
- The opportunity to align yourself with a brand that customers 'know' and 'trust'
- Be part of team who are not afraid to work hard and have fun along the way....
- Great package, tools of the trade and a company car!
Your prospective employer:
This prominent multi-channel organisation consistently tops internationally recognised awards and has a large network of both 'business to business' (B2) and 'business to consumer' (B2C) customers that expands the nation. Currently 'smashing it' in its core categories, this large national group is known to be one of the fastest evolving globally, as it continues to bring 'newness' and 'innovation' to its ranges with injections of colour and design, to what was once considered a staid category. Buoyed by this level of success and consumer recognition; they have attracted some of the market's best business minds and leaders across their channels. Passionate team culture, driving sales and aspiring to be the best, is the recipe to their success. The online rapid expansion and demand for their offer into business customers has signalled the need for another customer centric business developer to join the team. Make your mark and take your career to the next chapter with a role that is sure to be rewarding for a person with the winning edge!
What will you do in an average week?
- You will be face to face with your business customer at every opportunity building a large network of new clients who trust you to deliver the tools and solutions their business' need to operate successfully
- This role will see you 80% on the road having 'face to face' meetings in your 'city fringe' territory, with the remaining 20% of your time, finalising administration, updating the CRM tool and liaising with other stakeholders within the organisation to deliver on your new customers' requirements
- You will be a key part of a new business development sales focused team who love to have fun, network daily and get together weekly for sales meetings and share business development ideals
- Your KPI's and sales results are your measures of success in this role, so striving to hit activity and revenue targets will be part of your daily goals.
Here's what it will take:
- Strong experience in a 'face to face' new business development in a B2B sales role is preferred. Other backgrounds will be considered
- You have new business 'sales ability,' and known for your time management, communication and strong negotiation skills
- You 'ooze' tenancy, determination and grit to be the best
- Your competitive angle inspires you always be on the front foot with a passion for securing new business
- You are effective in working autonomously and can plan your day to get the most out of it.
This is the role that will set you up for career success. Please call Melissa Fordham 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity or apply now to get in first.