What's in this for you?
- Significant guaranteed earnings, including base, salary, super and short & long term incentives
- Gym on site & free parking
- Potential to be invited on the annual global retail study tours
- Opportunity to be part of a 'down to earth', inclusive values based culture that encourages 'work life balance' and 'flexibility.'
- To be part of a high profile organisation that can attract and retain some of the markets best talent. Careers soar here and ideas become realities
Your prospective employer:
This prominent multi-channel retailer consistently tops internationally recognised awards and has a large network of customer centric ' stores that expand the nation. Currently 'smashing it' in its core categories, and known to be one of the fastest evolving globally, it continues to bring 'newness' and 'innovation' to its ranges. Buoyed by this level of success and consumer recognition; they have attracted some of the market's best business minds and leaders across their channels. Now is your opportunity to be one.
What will you do in an average week?
- Melbourne based and reporting in at a senior level, you will bring your experience and credibility to the forefront in setting and be executing the national strategic buying direction for your division.
- One of your key mandates will be to successfully lead and mentor your team to deliver outstanding merchandise result, ensuring a compelling offer is delivered across all channels.
- Your passion, focus on stores, drive and in-depth buying experience will inevitably lead your success across range development, promotional planning, pricing, merchandise and promotional initiatives.
- Your shrewd consolidation, innovation and refinement of your category will set the scene for a highly profitable portfolio as will your solid investment in your talented team.
If you think you're the one to do this, your background will read like this:
- You've got the right background: You're a natural leader and merchant with proven experience leading categories within sizeable retail organisations.
- You're a born leader: People aspire to work 'with' and 'for' you.
- You back yourself as do others: You are commercial and a good decision maker.
- You are accomplished in your own right. You have a knack for spotting trends well before your competitors and you can negotiate unique deals on a large scale.
- You create points of difference that gets results: You can deliver ranges with a difference through your team. You are innovative in your thinking and you really 'get' your customer.
- You have vision: You can plan for today and for the future.
- You have a results-driven mentality: Need we say more.
If this sounds like you, I'm keen to talk ASAP. Please apply as soon as you can or call Gabby Symons for a confidential discussion on 0432 261 116.