What’s in this for you?
- A team focused role where your creativity and professionalism counts
- A brilliant mentor – you will be inspired & empowered to achieve your best every day
- A rare organisational culture - built on trust, honesty, passion and empowerment
- A super comfy office
This 'category killing' retailer is renowned for delivering an exceptional customer experience on fantastic products at great prices across a significant store network. Underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with its aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offers. With a continued focus on refining, sharpening and innovating their Merchandise and Marketing programs they now have an enviable market position, with clear market differentiation and unique store formats. Now is a great time to join this business as they continue their growth trajectory...and you will never look back!
What will you do in an average week?
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans, working collaboratively with the category & data & insights teams
- Manage the planning, briefing, development, implementation and measurement of marketing campaigns across traditional and digital channels
- Driving integrated marketing campaigns, working with multiple stakeholders to understand the objectives and targets for each campaign, market trends and audiences.
- Collaborating with agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered in a timely manner
- Work with the CRM and Data Team to provide top-level campaign reports to stakeholders and make recommendations for future emails.
- Copy writing and content development
- Collaborating with and coaching a marketing coordinator
- You ideally have a Degree in Marketing and /or Communications and have minimum of 3-4 years full time Marketing experience working across developing integrated campaigns and category marketing within a consumer or retail context.
- You are creative, work well in a team as well as autonomously, and can problem solve with ease!
- You have a positive ‘can- do’ attitude and welcome any challenges with passion and determination. You visualise the ‘bigger’ picture and want to contribute at every opportunity
- You are known for your professionalism, your warm communication style and for your levels of standards
- You thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same!