- Opportunity to progress with a retailer that is growing at a 'rate of knots'
- Enjoy going to work each day to a modern, bright work space and a high-performing team
- Report to a dynamic and well-respected business leader
…is one to watch. In the highly contested hardware/tools category, they are tackling their market opponents 'head-on' with exceptional breadth and quality of range and advice. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit organic sales growth and a continuing, national store rollout strategy. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by talented individuals working at every level of the business. An outstanding opportunity now presents for a dynamic Category Manager to join one of the business’s engine rooms: The Merchandise team.
What will you do in an average week?
- With responsibility for a key portfolio, you will set the category strategy and then ensure it is flawlessly executed across the store network.
- You will work closely with local suppliers to astutely manage the trading terms and ensure that the range is consistently maintained and that new product/market opportunities are explored in conjunction with the internal private label team.
- With one eye on competitors, you will develop pricing and promotional programs to support the product in stores.
- You are a successful Category Manager or Buyer from the retail side, or you might be a Product Manager from the supplier side.
- Your product experience is relevant; most likely hardware or tools related
- You work with pace, enthusiasm and urgency to stay on top of market trends and ensure that customers can be offered the best possible range at all times.
If this sounds like the career move you’ve been thinking about, please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential chat.