What’s in this for you?
- Unique opportunity to extend your expertise across retail and wholesale
- Work with an interesting category mix across Health and Beauty
- Feel a strong sense of belonging and value as part of this incredible culture
Your prospective employer:
What will you do in an average week?
- Deliver the right range, at the right price and the right time through the wholesale and distribution channels of the business, in keeping with consumer, category and industry trends/movements.
- Ensure an exceptional merchandise program is delivered to retail in which core ranging, effective promotional programming and planogramming form the cornerstones of your category’s competitive edge.
- Manage supplier relationships and negotiate at the right times to ensure customers are getting the best deals at the right times. This involves management and implementation of all trading terms.
- Ensure that stock is managed shrewdly to ensure its availability for promotions, efficient speed to market and effective handling of all obsolete and slow moving inventory.
Here’s what it will take:
- Demonstrated experience within a Category Management or Buying role in a retail or wholesale environment. This experience may come from an independent, member driven, franchise model or a corporate retail environment.
- Proven understanding and demonstrated application of the disciplines of Category Management and Buying.
- All product backgrounds will be considered as it is the application of good category management principles that is important.
- IT savvy, with an ability to grasp new systems and processes.
- Drive, motivation, a proactive attitude to work and a willingness to ‘step up’ and sometimes function outside of your core responsibilities.
If this sounds like the career-building opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please call Nicola Crocco on: 0420 990 602 for a confidential conversation.