- Focus your pharmacy/PBS expertise into a commercial Category Management role.
- Be at the forefront of the industry as you engage with large pharma suppliers to develop innovative health programs and offerings for patients/customers.
- Feel a strong sense of belonging and value as part of this incredible culture.
Your prospective employer:
…provides one of the largest and most comprehensive offers in the retail pharmacy market. As a major industry player, the business delivers excellence to its growing member base of pharmacies by continually refining and sharpening its merchandise management program. Presenting a finely tuned and profitable range through the application of sound category management principles and supplier management strategies is a key success determiner for the business. The lion’s share of sales consistently channelling through the Dispensary combined with high levels of government regulation surrounding prescription medicines present many opportunities for an Ethicals Category Manager who wants to make a difference.
What will you do in an average week?
- Manage product selection and pricing for the Ethicals category to ensure financial targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Develop long-term, sustainable relationships with the pharmacies based on trust, credibility, open communication and achievement of profitable outcomes.
- Develop and manage strategic supplier relationships that facilitate effective trading terms negotiation as well as innovative thinking and ‘future-proofing’ for the business.
- You know Pharmacy, you know the Dispensary and the mechanics of the PBS. Your experience may come from the viewpoint of a Category and Product Management role. Alternatively, you might be working for one of the pharma suppliers in a Rep or Account Manager role and looking for a change of direction.
- You have proven experience conversing and developing relationships with Pharmacists to better understand their businesses and opportunities for development.
- You can engage in strategic discussions with suppliers to negotiate win-win outcomes and shore up robust commercial deals and terms.
- You can demonstrate your ability to assess information and develop ideas for innovation and change.