What’s in this for you?
- Realise the full extent of your leadership mettle in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Embrace the potential and excitement of a high performing business with real prospects to expand internationally.
- Inherit a passionate, dedicated, performance-orientated team that is steam-rolling towards the achievement of the current strategic vision.
….is hitting its stride with a strategic success formula that wins customers’ hearts and minds on product, quality, value, price and in-store experience. Operating in the large format space; this specialty retailer continues to grow its market share with the support of a highly engaged workforce that is well aligned to the company’s vision, at every level. Making life simpler, easier and faster for its customers and creating a fun and rewarding working environment for its employees, the business is poised for future growth. This scenario presents an enticing challenge for the next CEO to take a high performing business from ‘great’ to ‘greater’. Will you be the one to do it?
What will you do?
Staying true to the DNA of the business, you will shape the future of this retailer through the development and delivery of a strategic growth plan that will maximise current business strengths and explore new growth avenues, such as omni-channel and international expansion. You will cascade your vision into action with a collaborative leadership approach where an open dialogue is created that liberates your team to challenge assumptions and explore ideas.
Here’s what it will take:
- Proven success as a Retail CEO, COO or possibly as a Merchandise and/or Marketing Director ripe for a C-Level role, who loves product AND people.
- Demonstrated ability to seek, envision and bring to life growth opportunities for a national/multi-site retailer that spans traditional ‘bricks and mortar’ retail, omni-channel and, ideally, global growth avenues.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to pull the key success levers of retail operational excellence whilst maintaining a ‘manic’ focus on delighting customers.
- Inherent belief that if customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction are moving in an upwards trajectory; the success of the business will follow. People and customers come first.
- Authenticity will ooze from your every pore.
Interest and further queries are welcome. Please call Gabby Symons on: 0432 261 116 for a confidential conversation.