What's in this for you?
- Bolt up the career ladder: A rare opportunity to own and drive a start-up commercial function
- Use your warm contacts to bring the business plan to life
- Report directly to a dynamic CEO who's in the business of making things happen... now. No bureaucracy to hold you up here!
Your prospective employer:
...is bucking market trends. In the hugely competitive hardware retail category, they are tackling their market opponents 'head-on' with a differentiated product and service offering. Their results are phenomenal: tracking well above the market norm with double-digit sales growth and an aggressive expansion strategy. Evolution is a cornerstone of success and the business constantly seeks and maximises new market opportunities. As such, a blank canvas now presents for an energised sales leader to build, grow and drive the Commercial (B2B) Sales division for the company. This is your chance to bring your sales experience into the limelight and perform!
What will you do?
- Reporting to the CEO, you will establish and grow a transacting pipeline of relationships, projects and accounts across the Insurance, Building, Transport, Mining, Government and Facilities Services sectors.
- Leverage your market insights and existing contacts in these sectors to bring the business plan to life, generate leads and plot the on-going growth of the Commercial Sales division.
- Commercialise new business wins through the effective negotiation and management of tenders and contracts as well as account reviews on-going.
- Work effectively with administrative and pricing support resources to manage key activities in pricing, estimating and stock management.
- Ensure that customers build and maintain confidence and trust in the brand and view the business as a value-adding solutions provider and business partner through on-going relationship management.
Here's what it will take:
- Proven success in a comparable Commercial Sales Management role selling into (but not restricted to) the Insurance, Building, Transport, Mining, Government and Facilities Services sectors. You might already be at Sales Manager level. Equally, you might be the 2IC and 'chomping at the bit' to prove that you can own, lead and drive a Commercial Sales function yourself.
- Can 'hit the ground running' within the above markets with an established network of warm contacts.
- Hunger to build something from scratch and eagerness to do the 'leg-work' to make it all happen.
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships and to professionally influence others to take action.
- Good business acumen and analytical skills.
If you are excited to hear more about this career defining opportunity, please give me (Nicola Crocco) a call on 0420 990 602. Please note that I am on annual leave from the 10th to the 14th July, so I will respond to your queries and applications from the 17th July on wards.