What’s in this for you?
- The opportunity to further develop the customer service & sales support function, taking it from ‘great’ to ‘greater’
- To feel empowered every day in a role where you will be rewarded for your best attributes; efficiency, communication, leadership & customer service excellence
- To be part of something GREAT: great brand, great business & great culture
- A place where you will feel ‘at home,’ with a warm welcome from Day 1
- A very competitive salary & other benefits
…is bucking market trends. In the hugely competitive hardware and tool category, this thriving business is tackling their market opponents ‘head-on’ with their differentiated product, diverse ranges and first-class customer service experiences. Their results continue to be phenomenal: tracking well above market norms with double-digit sales growth in both their retail and commercial (B2B) areas. Momentum like this can only be driven and sustained by the talented teams, working at the front line. As such, a newly created opportunity now presents for an energised leader to further build on, grow and lead the exploding Sales Operations function. There seriously is no better time to join.
What will you do in an average week?
- You will lead the Sales Support & Customer Service function; managing, developing and growing the large transacting pipeline of customers
- Oversee others in your team, assigning workflows and tasks whilst being the main ‘go to’ and contact point for the larger and more complex and large customer requests
- Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and customers are constantly nurtured, responded to and account managed with care and efficiency
- Be constantly reviewing processes, tools, activities and systems and making the overriding decision on continuous improvement initiatives
- This is a diverse, hands-on and busy role that forms the strong bridge between sales and ensuring of outstanding customer experiences.
- Ideally you have experience in a tool retailer, wholesaler/supplier and/or distributor. You might be at Team Leader/Manager/Supervisor level now or are ‘chomping at the bit,’ ready to step up into a leadership role
- You LOVE customers and take pride in gaining their satisfaction and you are always looking for better ways to service them. In fact, going above and beyond every day is in your DNA
- You are highly motivated, passionate and you set a very high bar in everything that you do
- You are a practitioner and have highly effective planning, organisation and time management skills. You have an eye for constant improvement and creating process efficiencies across every aspect.
- A proven ability to ‘wear many hats,’ to develop strong customer relationships and to professionally influence and lead others to take action.