What’s in this for you?
- A rewarding career with a retail organisation who their customers LOVE & TRUST
- Surround yourself with talented, ‘down to earth’ professionals
- Be a part of a culture full of energy, fun & exciting transformation
- Work life balance and good health is front and centre of everything they do!
Your prospective employer:
…is a fast paced, consumer led Australian retailer that prides itself on its enviable industry position, delivering quality retail services and extensive ranges to their members and customer base. With success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Buoyed by this level of success and consumer recognition; they have attracted some of the market's best business minds and leaders across their channels. Great news…a new opportunity has presented itself for a Data & Category Assistant to take ownership and add value. If you enjoy a down to earth, fun and results driven team environment, then this could be the role to take your career to the next level!
What will you do in an average week?
- Working to your strengths, you will be accountable for your contribution to the Category Management team as you assist them in achieving team targets, meeting promotional program deadlines, accurately recording data and so much more!
- You will work collaboratively to maintain productive relationships with stores, suppliers and internal departments, also providing timely and accurate service and support
- You will assist with category reviews and marketing initiatives, with a strong focus on data submissions and management
- Be that trusted and reliable source for suppliers to come to for issues and immediate problem solving.
Here’s what it will take:
- You have excellent computer skills, especially intermediate to advanced level of skill Excel, as well clear communication skills ( both verbal and non-verbal) across all levels
- You have a strong attention to detail, solid interpersonal skills and are exceptionally organised and work well under pressure
- You thrive in a role where you ‘own’ the accuracy of information and data, however you are not afraid to ask for help
- You display great judgement, common sense, and can be trusted with confidential information
- You love being part of the team, as well as working automously. You are proactive, ‘think on your feet’ and are always wanting to add value and provide better ideas ways of ‘going about things’ or ‘creating new processes.’
This role is a step in the right direction for starting your career with a leading brand! Please call Melissa Cavanagh on 0415 302 249 for a confidential chat about this fantastic opportunity.