- Opportunity to utilise your skills in both design and front end development
- A role with a brilliant retailer who are market leaders in their sector and focussed on innovation
- Career development and mentoring from an impressive leader and team passionate about what they do
- Friendly office environment, attractive salary package and real career opportunities
This evolving and growing retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their significant network of stores across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. As the market evolves there is a real focus on their targeted marketing campaigns and personalisation of email content to support the business to achieve their commercial targets and we are now looking for a brilliant Digital Designer / Front End Developer to make those dreams a reality!
What will you do in an average week?
- Digital Designers are key to the growth of the design studio and it’s ability to stay on trend. They will be able to accept any brief for any digital output and create finished art ready for distribution.
- The Digital Designer will always be studying changes in the digital landscape and adapting to suit and be aware of new trends, software, script/code and be able to learn and implement them.
- Take responsibility for the production of digital display ads, website landing pages and eDM creatives using HTML5 and Java languages. The designer will develop dynamic and personalized email modules as well as render testing all campaigns and be on top of the changing email client landscape and the coding requirements.
- Proven success in Digital Design with strong front end development skills
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of key coding languages for digital design, Java, PHP, AS, HTML5
- Up to date knowledge on current trends in the digital space
- Sound understanding of technology integration
- Proven ability to think beyond and deliver tomorrows innovation today.
- A resourceful approach to take a brief and navigate through a process to deliver desired business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills