As industry leaders in their core segment, Bapcor houses an impressive portfolio of commercial businesses and brands who supply their ranges of products via their vertically integrated supply chain and trade reseller and wholesale channels. With a proud history and commendable track record of growth, the diversity and essential nature of their offering have allowed them to retain their strong market position, fortunately, also through the pandemic. With their objective to be more ‘marketing led’ they are investing in marketing resources to maximise the untapped opportunities within each of the business units. This might just be your most career-defining move.
What’s in this for you?
- Join at the prime time. The new centralised, Group level Marketing team within this division is currently being formed – you won’t be the only new one!
- An empowered role – be the trusted expert and ‘go-to’ for all things Digital Marketing
- An opportunity to lead the change agenda and movement to ‘best practice.’ It’s a key, business-critical role where you will be relied on for your expertise daily
- You will report into a visionary and ‘down to earth,’ super supportive Group Marketing Manager, who inspires change
- Flexibility on working location - for when you are not out onsite in the varying businesses or sitting with the broader marketing team
- If you are ambitious, there are many further career possibilities within the Group and broader business
- In this hands-on and influential role, you will lead the change agenda and movement to ‘best practice’ Digital Marketing at both a Group and business unit level. It’s a role that encompasses the whole digital ecosystem including digital advertising campaigns, websites, e-commerce, SEO/SEM, email, social media, video content and display advertising.
- In any given week, you will work consultatively and collaboratively, developing and executing the digital strategies and initiatives that will deliver and drive further engagement, increased brand awareness, growth in the customer base and increased financial performance of each brand and business unit.
- Naturally, you will analyse business and product financials, market data and competitor data thoroughly and utilise this as the basis to re/formulate the digital marketing strategy, activity plans and initiatives as well as tracking and reporting on ROI for digital activity recommended, and or in play.
Here’s what it will take:
- This one is a given: Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Strong business acumen: You have experience managing marketing ROI, budgets and planning digital spend
- Proven digital management and communication skills: You can translate the ‘digital vision’ into day-to-day operational performance and follow through with the execution
- Your style: you are resilient and an influencer - you can lead and drive change and take people along the journey
- You love the numbers & the facts: You are ROI focussed and performance data-driven, and this is at the forefront of every marketing decision and recommendation you make
- You are a strategic thinker and commercially astute: and you have excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Fast, flexible and adaptable approach: You embrace and lead change, and you can flex up and/or down with ease
- Results-focused: You have a customer lens and a thirst for results
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP via the APPLY button. If you have further queries reach out to Gabby Symons, MD, People Equity on email@example.com. Please note, any direct applications to Bapcor will be reverted back to People Equity. Shortlisting now…