What’s in this for you:
- A cutting-edge opportunity to own and drive the management and functionality of their online offer
- Empowerment to lead a small business unit that will have huge impact on this heritage retail business
- By further enhancing the customer experience and digital offering which ultimately drives sales. You will be noticed at all levels in the business
- Opportunity to be part of a ‘down-to-earth’ and inclusive culture that encourages work-life balance
- The opportunity to be a key part of the evolution of this household name, visualise it, create it, implement it.
…is a household name. This franchised retail group offers an unrivalled range of products, which sees them owning their market. Right from inception their focus has been on being a ‘down to earth,’ value for money business that sell ‘do it yourself’ lifestyle products. As they celebrate the many wins, now is the time to secure the next top talent as a Digital Marketing Manager. As part of a team of commercial, intuitive and highly skilled marketing specialists, your remit will be to develop and build the digital strategy. Now is the time to be a part of this Australian icon!
What you will do in an average week:
- A commercially diverse role, you will be accountable for the implementation, strategy and continuous improvement of the digital, omni and social media initiatives.
- Work with your team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of your operational reality.
- You will project manage online campaigns and bring customer insights into the business to drive profitable offers.
- With the support of your team and agency partners, you will oversee everything that relates to ‘online’ & eCommerce for the business and its brands.
- Develop and manage the CRM and customer loyalty strategy in line with the broader marketing objectives.
- Extensive knowledge and success in developing, planning, executing and continually enhancing digital marketing strategies in a Retail Franchised environment
- Extensive experience across designing customer experience and conversion points and the online customer lifecycle and the analytics behind it
- An ability to engage all parts of the business to fully integrate marketing, product and promotion into all Digital channels
- A determination to generate insights through detailed analysis “You love the facts and what they mean and translate into dollars.”
- You are a natural online enthusiast
- Ideally, a relevant tertiary qualification In Marketing with a focus on Digital.