- A cutting-edge opportunity to own and drive the management and functionality of their online offer
- Empowerment to lead a business unit that will have huge impact on this vibrant retail business
- By further enhancing the customer experience and brand offering which ultimately drives sales. You will be noticed at all levels in the business
- Opportunity to be part of a 'down-to-earth' and inclusive culture that encourages work-life balance
- 'Lifestyle' offices situated in the inner city
- A handsome salary package with many additional financial and non-financial benefits.
The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia and internationally. Underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. By continually refining and sharpening its Merchandise and Marketing programs and instore service offerings and with success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate.
What you will do in an average week:
- A commercially diverse role, you will be accountable for the implementation, strategy and continuous improvement of the digital, omni and social media initiatives.
- Work with your team cross-functionally to influence all areas of the organisation, ensuring the strategy is aligned to all aspects of your operational reality.
- You will project manage online campaigns and bring customer insights into the business to drive profitable offers.
- With the support of your team and agency partners, you will oversee everything that relates to 'online' for the business and its brands.
- Consistently improve current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the success of each aspect of the online offer.
- Extensive knowledge and success in developing, planning, executing and continually enhancing digital marketing projects/initiatives in a Retail, FMCG, Utilities or Finance environment.
- Proven success in digital acquisition campaigns and channels.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- A known talent in project management, strategic planning and stakeholder engagement skills for continuous optimisation.
- A determination to generate insights through detailed analysis "You love the facts and what they mean and translate into dollars."
- An ability to engage all parts of the business to fully integrate marketing, product and promotion into an Omni presence that is envied.
- You are a natural online enthusiast.
- Ideally, a relevant tertiary qualification In Marketing with a focus on Digital.
For a confidential discussion please call Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026.