What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a ‘down to earth’, inclusive values-based culture that encourages ‘work life balance’ and ‘flexibility’
- You will be part of a team of innovative individuals who are down to earth (they are not precious),
- You will be empowered to set the vision and make the decisions,
- An inner-city location with on-site parking and a market leading salary package, it really will be more than you are on!
- To be part of a high profile organisation that can attract and retain some of the markets best talent.
Known for its humble, down-to-earth culture that values transparency, hard work and fun, along with a product offering that makes it easy for everyone to look and feel great; this national retailer is in a strong position. Providing the right product to its customers at the right price and with the right service experience hinges on the skill, satisfaction and performance of its people. Reporting to the Head of Marketing in this dynamic and super-fast business, you will be part of a team of inspiring individuals where, in collaboration with the entire Marketing, Merchandise and eCommerce teams you will drive commercial performance across your business unit.
What will you do in an average week?
- Working at a management and influential level, you will be empowered to lead the direction of the Digital offer as you tell the story to your customers
- Be leveraging, investing, leading and developing the skill sets of your team, up-skilling and building succession in your team will naturally be a key focus
- Be pushing the boundaries of excellence by further introducing, developing and executing first class Digital and eComm strategies and initiatives to the business
- Always reviewing the commercialism and optimisation of products on site by working collaboratively with your team to improve onsite experience and functionality
- Be ensuring the actions are in place to deliver sales, income and inventory targets that will continue to positively impact the online store and category performance
- Define a process for content creation and lead a team across imagery, video and in-house photography, coupled with SEO considerations and improvements for the business' various web domains
- You will ultimately drive the digital transformation of the business from end to end.
Here’s what it will take:
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Manager leading a team of talented creative and technical digital gurus, within a high-volume retail environment
- Proven leadership and creative thinking coupled with a real love for the strategic technical elements also
- You are at your best when you have a team you can lead, develop, coach and then take these to further heights. In short, people aspire to work ‘with’ you...and ‘for’ you
- A leader who integrates strong and clear analysis and business rationale into decision making. You therefore will need strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex quantitative data and make sound commercial recommendations
- Experience in systems and programs relative to digital processes, you know all about ‘best practice’ in this domain. Monitoring and improving the customer journey onsite with a focus on search and conversion
- You build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer and stores, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
This is a unique role, not often seen in NSW. For a confidential conversation please contact Lisa Canning on 0420 765 026.