- To be a part of what is one of the fastest growing formulations , who are on a rapid growth trajectory globally
- This is the brand and wellness revolution that “A listers” are tweeting about
- A workplace that is entrepreneurial and exploratory, operating at the highest of peaks
- An extraordinary opportunity to work with some of the most talented creative minds in the country – you will be the envy of your friends and the industry as a whole
- To tie your love and passion for organics and wellness in with your career; who gets to do that ever?
- Inner-city location with global focus.
A global phenomenon, who have a meticulous approach to ingredients, this business is taking the world by storm and has ‘A-listers’ tweeting about it! Australian owned and locally developed, they are at the forefront of organic wellness products with a new generation of organic formulations comprising of natural technologies that revolutionise traditional approaches. Already recognised as one of the fasted growing brands to be launched into Asia, they are at the cusp of one of the most exciting growth trajectories imagined. This is without doubt the brand that all of your friends will be envious of and it goes without saying, you will be ‘hit up’ for product!
What will you do in an average week?
- Be responsible for: All social (paid and organic) and digital channels for the global business across desktop, mobile sites and mobile apps
- Analyse and optimise the website consumer activity to maximise and drive sales and increase traffic
- Drive conversation rates, customer retention and profitability through all online merchandising activity (which includes advertorials, email placements, SEO and all analytics)
- Work hand in hand with the design team on imagery and creation of content for all channels.
- Proven experience in social media/digital/ecommerce role in the Retail/Wholesale sector. Those with some greenfield exposure and a personal love for the wellness, beauty and or skincare will be highly regarded
- An absolute driver of online sales opportunities – i.e. is proven in effectively converting traffic
- Demonstrated experience executing short and long-term strategies that have maximised profits in the on-line arena.
- A professional maturity - that can work cross functionally with a small and intimate internal and external team (agencies, product development/design and IT)
- An influential, analytical and strategic ‘digital guru’ with a common sense and pragmatic approach to work
- An exploratory and entrepreneurial style, which exudes a passion that inspires others to get on board!