- A role with a brilliant retailer who are market leaders in their sector and focussed on innovation
- Career development and mentoring from an impressive leader and team passionate about what they do
- Friendly office environment, attractive salary package and real career opportunities
Your prospective employer:
This evolving and growing retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their significant network of stores across the country. The market has been watching this explosive retail group roll out rapidly across Australia, underpinned by some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unparalleled offer. As the market evolves there is a real focus on optimising cross functional marketing campaigns and we are now looking for a Digital Optimisation Specialist to support this initiative.
What will you do in an average week?
Reporting to the GM Customer Experience, the Digital Optimisation Specialist will spend their days on the tools to build and optimise campaigns and deliver insight that help shape decisions around the services, products and brands provided to customers. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver continual test and learn plans across campaigns, including audience planning, funnel optimization, channel selection, prioritization and message content and frequency.
- Generate quality hypotheses to test ideas, configure A/B and MVT campaigns, conduct QA, publish campaigns and interpret results.
- Create and identify audiences for cross-channel campaigns - display, SEM, EDM/CRM, social;
- Work with large amounts of data to report across web conversion, OR, CTR, acquisition & retention and churn reduction.
- Continually manage and develop dashboards through the marketing stack to highlight the commercial returns and provide recommendations for the enhancement and optimisation of all consumer communications
- The role will be instrumental in leveraging the omni channel and loyalty offering to support the ongoing success of these initiatives
As an all-rounder Marketing Analyst, you will have a well-rounded commercial understanding in addition to an in-depth knowledge of marketing, analytics and insights. Passionate about technology and a deft commercial thinker, you will be attributed with the following skills and experience;
- You are an experienced data analyst with a strong commercial sense.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of data visualisation techniques in Tableau and can effectively build Tableau dashboards
- You are familiar with setting up and running A/B and multivariate tests, preferably with Maxymiser
- You can ask relevant questions and are keen to solve business problems.
- You excel at making complex concepts simple and easy to understand by those around you.
- You are interested in proposing strategies and solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of everyone around you.
- You are accomplished in data analysis and are capable of deriving insights from structured data.
- You are comfortable with relational databases and SQL.
- You have the aptitude and interest to be exposed to data science projects.
Having the drive to succeed, both individually and as part of a team, along with a self-starter outlook, ability to engage senior stakeholders and high levels of presentation skills are required attributes for a successful applicant.
Opportunities like this don’t come along every day! Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. For more information please call Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922.