- A ‘real’ chance to shine, learn and be part of a passionate and driven business that ‘other’ wholesalers envy; a B2B model but not as you might think
- The opportunity to work in a Digital/CRM role with a difference; different product mixes and service offerings...where you create solution-based design initiatives for your clients
- Report to a dynamic, energetic, supportive and trusting leader and be a part of the Digital vision
- Autonomy to drive the performance of your team and portfolio. You’ll have ‘all the tools’ to get it done!
- A seriously fun place to work; that is a collaborative and creative environment and a team who take the time to laugh even when under the pump
This progressive Australian company specialises in the design and distribution of contemporary and innovative homewares and furniture that are inspirational, stylish and bold. They have created a global brand offering that is inspired by color, texture and is uniquely Australian. Fast paced and forward thinking, it’s the care and investment they have for their own team, coupled with the real partnership and true innovation and value to their clients; that has afforded them significant success and growth over the last fourteen years.
What will you do in an average week?
- In collaboration with the broader Marketing team, you will develop all on-line strategies that deliver growth over and above, through technical applications and insights of Websites, Search and Online Advertising
- Own and know the performance of all online channels – i.e. be on top of all reports, analyse the data, find all the answers and then be always making recommendations and plotting courses of action
- Mentor your team of two, who are accomplished in their own right and take them to new heights!
- As with everything in this business, the end-game is to further elevate the customer experience, this is full end to end on-line management. Deliver a solutions-based difference to your clients.
- Your love of Lifestyle Furniture or Homewares and your extensive experience in consumer channels in a Digital/CRM role is the first criteria
- Able to articulate the secrets to your success, which will include a keen understanding of the commercial and planning focus of your role; this is paramount!
- You innately understand data insights and drive your SEO & SEM performance through these insights
- You have an enviable reputation for your relationship building expertise and affiliate marketing programs
- You strive for and thrive on Digital innovation and industry best practice.
- Flexible and adaptable: You embrace change and are not precious; you roll with the punches and lead your team to achieve personal and company goals
- Brilliant communication: this is crucial to your success, where your ability to translate the “vision” into day to day performance comes naturally.