What’s in this for you:
- An incredibly high-profile and hands on role, where you will drive performance through your sites
- Full empowerment to introduce and roll out best practice across every professional services aspect. You will have the freedom to re-invent, innovate and drive change and in fact, it will be an expectation of you in this role
- The opportunity to be part of a down-to-earth, inclusive culture where ‘engaging’ and ‘delivering’ an exceptional service offering to customers’ is at the heart of everything they do
- A role when you are not with your team in their retail locations, you have the flexibility to base yourself at one of many offices of your choice, allowing you to work close to home
- To have one of the most career defining and rewarding positions that will be like no other you have had in retail professional services before and you will have Christmas off every year…What?
…is a consumer-led global professional services business with a large retail office footprint, an enviable industry position and an extraordinary reputation that competitors can’t keep up with. With success well vested in their eye-catching brand, their market differentiation and their localised marketing and thinking; they continue to carve out and keep a hold of their unique market position. With customer engagement and experience at the ‘heart’ of everything they do, they have an incredibly supportive and forward-thinking culture that embraces change and empowers people at every level. Recent growth has now opened-up a newly created opportunity for a Cluster/Multi-site Manager to make their mark.
What you will do in an average week:
- Working to your strengths you will drive the operational priorities and programs and imbed ‘world class’ retail standards that will see you over achieve company growth in clients, revenues profits and team engagement
- Deliver people performance, succession and leadership development plans through the ongoing engagement and exceptional relationship management of your region. Your teams will quickly become the best versions of themselves
- Work with your team cross-functionally to influence all areas of site performance. This is an opportunity to re-shape and drive the right behaviours across your network
- Work collaboratively with the broader national operational team to ensure all initiatives are delivered. This could range from innovative network and property design, local area marketing initiatives through to POS branding
- Be consistently improving and/or innovating current systems, processes and control measures to ensure the further success of each business in your district.
- Experience in a professional services operational capacity such as an Area Manager or Cluster Manager where you have had Store/Site Leaders reporting to you
- You have all the traditional skills of running an extensive network of stores expanding from P&L management, to site selection and leasing negotiation to team optimisation. All professional services multi-site backgrounds will be equally considered
- Leadership ability: You are known as that coach/mentor who can transform and drive a culture of change and deliver world class customer engagement and performance at every level
- You are all about ‘best practice’ standards – you constantly take things from ‘good to great’ and ‘great to greater.’ You have an eye for best practice and you can integrate these into a business. This skill and ‘know how’ has always set you apart
- Flexible, intuitive and adaptable approach: You can identity gaps and opportunities and then drive and lead these through to fruition and results
- Strong business acumen: You can manage a P&L and understand financial levers across Operations, Customer Retention and Customer Experience
- Brilliant communication skills: You naturally translate the ‘vision’ into day-to-day performance and can take people along the journey every step of the way.