What's in this for you?
- Opportunity to leverage your experience and take ownership of training and development for this growing retail organisation.
- Become an integral member of a team who are truly passionate about what they do and the results they achieve.
- An attractive contracting rate on offer to secure the right talent.
This evolving and growing convenience retailer is focussed on innovation and delivering a superior product to its customers across their vast national network. The market has been watching as they have rolled out rapidly across Australia, with some of the industry's most entrepreneurial and insightful leaders at the helm. Now is an opportune time to join this business as an e-Learning Instructional Designer as they continue on their growth trajectory.
- Identify, develop and implement a Training Program for the store network and their frontline operations staff that aligns with business strategy.
- Create aligned e-learning content, modules and materials that achieve the desired objectives and outcomes.
- Lead the development and maintenance of infrastructure and resource platforms needed to support the Training Program including a centralised Hub and Learning Management System.
- Continuously improve the Training Program through on-going learning needs analysis and actively seeking feedback from the business, at various levels.
- Proven success as an e-Learning Instructional Designer/Content Developer in a customer-led organisation, with Retail experience being ideal.
- Experience managing and building a learning framework through a Learning Management System.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Organisational prowess and ability to orchestrate projects to achieve outcomes within the required timeframes.
This is a great opportunity to kick 2019 off with! Apply now to be considered.