What's in this for you?
- A rewarding career with a retail organisation who their customers LOVE & TRUST
- Surround yourself with talented, 'down to earth' professionals
- Be a part of a visionary culture full of energy, fun & growth
- A place where work life balance is front & centre
Your prospective employer:
...is a fast paced, consumer led Australian retailer that prides itself on its enviable industry position, delivering quality retail services and extensive ranges to a vast customer base. With success vested in brand strength, market differentiation, store formats and people, the business continues to grow and outperform at such a rapid rate. Buoyed by this level of success and consumer recognition; they have attracted some of the market's best business minds and leaders across their channels. Great news...a new opportunity has presented itself for an Executive Assistant to add value, loyalty and brand strength to one of business' leading decision makers. If you enjoy a fun, funky and fresh team environment and want to be a part of something amazing then this role is for you!
What will you do in an average week?
- Provide efficient, confidential and detailed support to the Director
- Arrange and co-ordinate various appointments, meetings, diary entries, travel, and the odd personal task here and there
- Provide support to your Directors team of direct reports, following up on communication, assisting in prioritising task and project managing them through to completion
- Coordination of company functions including seasonal events , fundraisers and corporate conferences and family days
- Compile presentations and company documents to assist staff across multiple departments with presentations, branding and marketing strategies.
Here's what it will take:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an role in EA and at an executive office level
- Your professionalism has grown from experience within a loyal, trustworthy and confident relationship with senior business leaders
- Naturally you have: a sense of fun, excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
- A natural confidence: you are engaging and professional at all times
- A proactive and positive working style: you have loads of initiative and know how to prioritise effectively
- Self-motivation and ability to perform tasks: You just know what 'needs to get done' and can be relied upon for efficiency and always being on the front foot
- You are passionate about enhancing working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY NOW. SHORTLISTING WEEK COMMENCING 8TH JANUARY 2018.