What’s in this for you?
- A high-profile role reporting to the CEO, with an ever-evolving industry winning retailer you will be proud to be a part of
- Empowerment to make decisions
- A career role where you will be challenged yet rewarded with more than just a generous salary!
- You will become a part of (as well as contributing to) a fun, fresh and vibrant culture and workplace where there are many fun team events and team building opportunities to be a part of. You will just love going to work every day….
…. Is a hugely successful, fast paced, cutting edge retailer with a large network of stores. Underpinned by some of the industry’s most insightful retail leaders, the business continues to lead the market with an aggressive growth strategy and unequalled offer. Known for offering an unmatchable work environment, that is supportive, empowering and rewarding, this is a place where people love to work and for performers, where careers simply soar. With its ongoing rapid growth agenda, the CEO’s schedule is super busy. Now couldn’t be a better time to join.
What will you do in an average week?
Working to your strengths, you will be challenged and driven to deliver on best practice EA accountabilities. This will see you 50% of your time focused on diary and email management, 40% documentation preparation and administration and 10% everything else. Your role will therefore see you:
- Providing highly confidential, efficient and detailed support to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the CEO
- Management of large volumes of daily emails
- Diary management – of many conflicting appointments!
- Preparation of documentation and detailed reporting for meetings and presentations
- Providing some personal support and other projects as and when required
- Your ability is proven– you have had and thrived in a ‘like for like’ role
- You thrive in fast paced role, where change is always on the agenda
- Incredible organisation and time management skills: you are always one step ahead
- A natural confidence: you are engaging and professional at all times
- You have a business / commercial mind and are driven by achieving successful outcomes
- You demonstrate discipline and always planning ahead
- A hard working and proactive working style, you think on your feet
- Self-motivation and ability to perform tasks: You just know what ‘needs to get done’ and can just ‘get on with it!’
- You are deadline driven and know how to prioritise, ticking all the boxes as you go
- You are passionate about enhancing working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, you love the brand
- You have excellent MS Office, administration and communication skills