Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9wzw9wbgutzxf1axr5l2pwzwcvam9ilwrlzmf1bhquanblzyjdxq

Executive Assistant to the Director

Executive Assistant to the Director

Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Director
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne
Reference: 2868045
Contact Name: Melissa Cavanagh
Contact Email: melissac@peopleequity.com.au
Job Published: January 11, 2019 15:15

Job Description

Your prospective employer  

This is a ‘gem’ of a retail brand that Victorians associate with quality, a beautiful shopping experience and top-end service.  Proudly family-owned with a cohesive leadership team at the helm, they can be nimble to market demands and innovative in all aspects of their operation so that every touch point with suppliers and customers is exceptional. An opportunity now presents for a professional Executive Assistant to support one of the industries most admired and dedicated leaders. 

What’s in this for you? 
  • A high-profile role reporting to the Director with an ever-evolving industry winning retailer you will be proud to be a part of 
  • Empowerment to make decisions and a ‘real’ presence amongst the senior team
  • Be trusted to be flexible when meeting working demands, awarded with some overseas travel and autonomy in your role.  
  • Feel ‘at home’ with a company that puts their people and customers first, in a fun company culture.
What will you do in an average week? 
  • Working to your strengths, you will be ‘challenged and driven’ to deliver on best practice EA accountabilities. This will see you 90% of your time focused on diary and email management, travel schedules, organising events and some personal matters. The other 10% will be organising head office events.  
  • Providing highly confidential, efficient and detailed support to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the Director in his role.  
  • Management of large volumes of daily emails and other communications.  
  • You be required to provide some personal support and other projects as and when required.
Here’s what it will take: 
  • Your ability is proven – you have thrived in a ‘like for like’ role 
  • You are self-motivated to succeed in fast paced role, where change is always on the agenda, you are a genuine problem solver
  • Incredible organisation and time management skills: you are always one step ahead 
  • A natural confidence: you are engaging and professional at all times 
  • You have a business / commercial mind and are driven by achieving successful outcomes 
  • You demonstrate discipline, trust and loyalty 
  • A hard working and proactive working style, you think on your feet 
  • Self-motivation and ability to perform tasks: You just know what ‘needs to get done’ and can just ‘get on with it!’ 
  • You are deadline driven and know how to prioritise, ticking all the boxes as you go 
  • You are passionate about enhancing working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, you love the brand 
  • You have excellent MS Office, administration and communication skills.
  
If this is you and you are ready for the challenge...apply now for this fantastic opportunity.

Get similar jobs like these by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's