What’s in this for you?
- A workplace you will call your ‘home.’ The culture is ‘down-to-earth’ and inclusive and ‘work life balance’ is practiced and encouraged
- The opportunity to be part of a globally recognised, major retail leader with an incredibly strong growth agenda
- The opportunity to align yourself with a brand that customers ‘know’ and ‘trust’
- Be part of team who are not afraid to work hard and have fun along the way
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
This major retailer holds a strong national presence, continually expanding their large fleet of stores as well as their product offer. At the top of their game, they continue to invest in their people, customers and product offer. Currently ‘smashing it’ in its core categories, this large national group is known to be one of the fastest evolving, as it continues to bring ‘newness’ and ‘innovation’ to its ranges. With a strong focus on getting new and innovative products to market first, their strategy is to know and plan for what is happening tomorrow, today. Passionate team culture, driving sales and aspiring to be the best, is their recipe for success. Make your mark and take your career to the next chapter with a role that is sure to be rewarding for a person with the winning edge.
What will you do in an average week:
- Control day to day maintenance activities and monthly planned maintenance
- Assist in improvement activities and achievement of team goals
- Proactively manage job requests and follow up with key stakeholders and contractors
- Identify risks of non-compliance to standards
- Measure and report on trends of equipment breakdown to minimise impact on the business.
- Create, manage and verify POs and invoices for accuracy, compliance and consistency.
- Proven success in a Retail Facilities Coordinator or Facilities Administrator position: The preferred candidate will have experience either as a Facilities Co-ordinator, or be a brilliant Facilities Administrator ready to take the next step in their career
- A passion for delivering brilliant customer service: You pride yourself on your service delivery and are able to ensure that the stores, your customers, are delighted with their FM service and are working within a safe and efficient working environment.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast paced role
- An eye for detail
- Brilliant stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen