What’s in this for you?
- A workplace you will call your ‘home.’ The culture is ‘down-to-earth’ and inclusive and ‘work life balance’ is practiced and encouraged
- The opportunity to be part of a globally recognised, major retail leader with an incredibly strong growth and innovation agenda
- The opportunity to align yourself with a brand that customers ‘know’ and ‘trust’
- Be part of team who are not afraid to work hard and have fun along the way
- An attractive salary package to attract and retain top talent
This major retailer holds a strong national presence, continually expanding their footprint as well as their product offer. At the top of their game, they continue to invest in their people, customers and product offer. Currently ‘smashing it’ in its core categories, this large national group is known to be one of the fastest evolving, as it continues to bring ‘newness’ and ‘innovation’ to its ranges. With a strong focus on getting new and innovative products to market first, their strategy is to know and plan for what is happening tomorrow, today. Passionate team culture, driving sales and aspiring to be the best, is their recipe for success. Make your mark and take your career to the next chapter with a role that is sure to be rewarding for a person with the winning edge!
What will you do in an average week?
- Work within a dedicated facilities team in a lead role to ensure that all proactive and reactive maintenance is undertaken to support optimal trade conditions
- Coach and mentor a small team to create a positive, fun and efficient working environment
- Manage relationships with suppliers and contractors to ensure outstanding service delivery
- Build successful working relationships within major retail landlords
- Work cross functionally as the ‘go to’ facilities and maintenance subject matter expert
Here’s what it will take:
- Proven success in a Retail Facilities Management position: It is envisaged that the preferred candidate will currently be working for either a landlord or retailer in a similar capacity and have a strong working knowledge of ‘best practice’ retail FM
- A passion for delivering brilliant customer service: You pride yourself on your service delivery and are able to ensure that the stores, your customers, are delighted with their FM service and are working within a safe and efficient working environment.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast paced role
- An eye for detail
- Brilliant stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
Opportunities like this don’t come along every day! Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. For more information please call Rebecca Nickless on 0417 589 922.