What’s in this for you?
- Permanent role in an international business
- Work in a supportive, innovative workplace where input from everyone is valued
- Work with highly regarded global brands
…is partnered with some of the worlds largest brands and has team members in every state and territory in Australia. Their unique approach to partnership aligns the strategic business objectives of their clients to their significant experience in providing a comprehensive range of services.
The position will be responsible for developing new and maintaining existing in-house software solutions focused on front end design, including wireframing for UI/UX and integration using appropriate software toolsets in line with evolving business requirements. This will include an element of working with end users to develop and support internal and customer-facing report solutions.
- Java Script, JQuery
- AngularJS, Node.js, TypeScript 1.0
- SQL Knowledge
- C# .Net Core
- MVC 4/5
- Bootstrap (or responsive design equivalent)
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Azure PAAS
- Team Foundation Server
- Visual Studio 2016
- Bachelor of Computing Science/IT degree /diploma – Highly preferred
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software methodology
A full Position Description is available post application.